Friday, February 8, 2013
* Well, this is very very good news.
* One of my friends from high school just stared a facebook page full of wonderful, EASY healthy recipes (mostly vegetarian and vegan). She's the one who created the roasted eggplant/tomato soup recipe I posted earlier in the year. Click here to check out her page.
* Have you seen You Are My Wild? Just gorgeous. And inspiring.
* After the fire.
* A meadow in the ocean.
* What about me? Global warming by location.
* Oliver Jeffers. I love his penguin books.
* Familiar rooms, hidden faces.
* A life-size dandelion that could save thousands of lives.
* Bookshelf porn. Wow.
* How to nurture creativity.
* Just my (current) favorite band singing my all-time absolute favorite song.
* The future. Warning, this graph may cause adomania.
* This act is coming to the Artisphere on Feb. 15-16, it looks awesome (recommended for kids 7 and over). Artisphere is offering a $5 discount for readers of this blog, just enter the code "“NoMonsters” at checkout!
* Judgments. In case you've ever wondered how to distinguish sluts from matrons.
* How marriage ruined Downton Abbey.